Welcome to this website, which is operated by Sullivans Distribution Inc. (“The Company” or “We” or “Our”) regarding your use of the website https://kidsagainstmaturity.com/ and any site or application that replaces, supplements, or supersedes the foregoing (the “Website”).
In general, we only collect personal information directly from you and we only request personal information that is necessary and relevant so you can purchase any product made available through the Website (“Purchase”).
We only use your personal information for the specific purpose for which you provided it to us, and we process it in a lawful and transparent manner.
What information do we collect?
When registering, for identification, authentication and for you to be able to Purchase products, certain personal information about you, which is mandatory, is collected. This may include the following, amongst others:
- Personal Information: We request information such as your email address, full name and password. You may also give us Personal Information when you correspond with us by e-mail or otherwise.
- When you Purchase a product, we request your full address and contact information for delivery purposes.
In addition, when you visit the Website, we use various technologies to collect and store information, and this may include sending one or more cookies or randomly generated identifiers to your device.
- The Cookies may collect information relating to your use of our Website, information about your device, e.g. the device’s IP address and browser type, broad location and, if you arrived at our site via a link from third party site, the URL of the linking page.
- We may also use third party tools to help us manage and analyze our social media presence, track and examine the use of the Website, to prepare reports on the Website’s activities and share them with other services. These third parties’ activities, and their information collection and sharing practices, are subject to the terms of the relevant social media site, channel or forum.
- We may use a third-party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behavior patterns. We do this to analyze and maximize the experience our users have in our Website. This information is only used by us in a way which does not identify you.
You can choose to either enable or disable all cookies in your browser. Most browsers will also enable you to disable only the third-party cookies. You may also choose to delete cookies stored in your device at any time. However, please note that if you set your browser to reject any or all cookies and/or delete them, you may not be able to use all the features provided by our Website, you may not be able to visit certain areas of our Website, and/or you may not receive personalized information or settings.
What do we do with this information?
Your Personal Information is for you to open an account with us and for authentication purposes. Your address is used for us to send you the products your Purchase through the Website and assist in customer service.
If you consent, we may use your email address to send you marketing communications.
We may also share your personal information with:
- Third party businesses we engage to provide services to us or to you on our behalf, such as support for the internal operations of our services (and related services), data storage providers, accounting agency and other providers. In providing their services, they may access, receive, maintain or otherwise use personal data on our behalf.
- Third parties (as part of the information commonly exchanged in business transactions) in the event of a sale of the business, or a restructuring of the business, or as otherwise required or permitted by the applicable law or regulator.
- Law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties when (1) we are compelled to do so by court order or similar legal procedure, (2) we need to do so to comply with law, or (3) if we believe in good faith that the disclosure of your personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss or to report suspected illegal activity.
- Other third parties but only if you consent or direct us to do so.
You can opt out of our remarketing campaign by visiting Google’s Ads Settings page at: https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated and the Facebook ad preferences at: https://www.facebook.com/ads/preferences/?entry_product=ad_settings_screen
We may process, transfer and/or store your personal information on a server located outside the country where you live. We will do our best to ensure that the data in transferred only after the appropriate safeguards are in place.
We protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use by maintaining physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in compliance with applicable law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files
However, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us or warrant that such measures will prevent unauthorized access to information about you that we store, and you do so at your own risk.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the legal age of majority or knowingly allow such persons to register. The Website and its content are not directed at children under the legal age of majority. If we learn that we have collected personal information from anyone under the legal age of majority, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from a child under the legal age of majority, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may have certain rights in respect of your personal information, including the right to access, correct or delete it.
If you have any questions, or need further information about our privacy practices, please get in touch using our contact us page. Using this page allows us to respond to your query as quickly and efficiently as possible.