Made and Played By Parents
How Kids Against Maturity Was Born
Our modest game creator (and father of two) has a long and successful track record in the toy industry. He is both a creative game development geek and toy entrepreneur. After bringing that “other card game” to a New Year’s Eve party in 2015 and realizing how unsuitable it was for kids, he and his wife decided to create a game that would bring the family together, not divide them. Parents don’t spend enough quality time with their kids. They wanted to design a game that was so much fun to play that kids would actually turn off their screens – willingly!
In 2016, after using his then 6 and 9 year old children as test subjects through trial and error, the first version of Kids Against Maturity was created (on index cards)! As soon as everyone began to play, the laughing began and it did not stop. It was simply magical.
In 2017, the first 1000 “Founders Edition”games were printed and sold in retail stores across Ohio and were instantly sold out – the rest as they say is history.
Voted one of the top 20 family games of 2020 by CNN, Kids Against Maturity was created to fill in the gap with age appropriate humor for the whole family. Poopy fart humour for the kids, with hilarious layered innuendos for the adults. This instant classic is truly the best game for both worlds. Family game night is back with tons of question and answer cards that will have all of you rolling with laughter. Be prepared to ROTF!
- Unplug Together. Kids Against Maturity can be played any time, any place.
- Simple to play – kids from 10 and up can play
- It’s a super enjoyable, hilarious game that brings the whole family together through age-appropriate, juvenile, toilet humor. Plus, parents who find some cards to be a little too edgy can easily omit them at the start of the game.
- Hilariously fun – with mass appeal among a wide age demographic.
- Quick and easy set up.
- Trick them into reading with funny content
- Parents approved!!
- Fresh new expansion packs are continuously being released